Hello! This is my experience

Hello! Nice to meet you, again. Now I want to tell you about my experience. it's not my favourite experience, but it does give my faith in hummanity back.

This moment may not be pretty, because I remember I feel so desperate for help that I nearly cried. I was in junior high school, and it was a rainy day on Friday. As usual, on Friday I will go to BTC or Bandung Trade Center because I have a piano lesson there. Usually my mom will pick me up, but at some reason. That day, she couldn't. It's okay because actually It's only a short journey with public transportation, but I always have this bad feeling that someday I will get lost.

So after I bid goodbye to my friend, I boarded the public transportations. It's only cloudy at first, but after a while, raindrops started to fall. I didn't think much of the rain, I just stared at it through the windows while watching the scenery. Then I changed my public transportations route, and back then, I honestly didn't have any idea of where I'm supposed to aboard another route. I just did.

After a while, I started to notice the change of scenery. Flustered, I asked the driver "will this public transportations take me to BTC?". Realizing that this junior high school student is lost, the driver and his wife took pity of me and showed me where to take another route. After payed the fee and said thank you, I ran to that said public transportation. As It rained heavily outside, in a matter of seconds, my clothes had completely soaked.

After I got inside the public transportation, my mother called me, asking why I didn't show up. I panicked, my phone is dying, my clothes is soaked, and I desperately wanted to pee. After assuring my mother that I would try my best to show up on time, I asked the driver "will this public transportations take me to BTC?". I so didn't want that accident to happen again.

The driver laughed, saying I had get lost, AGAIN. I nearly cried right thee and then. An old women asked me, "why did you get lost?" and I told her that this is my second time getting lost today. They took pity of me, and they took me to my right route. I was relieved because I knew that this is the right place. When I wanted to pay, the driver told me not to bother. I was very thankful, as I already run out of money.

In the end, I did show up late at my piano lesson. But I know had gained a precious experience. I too want to help people and make them feel happy like that driver did to me. Let's us all be a good people.

That's my story, what do you think? I'm sure you have had something similar to mine. Do share your story with me!

Comments

Popular Posts