Edu Passion : Agranasta


Hello! I want to tell you about an event at my school. It’s called Edu Passion : Agranasta. The purpose of this event is to introduce and provides the 12th grade with faculty options. I was one of the committee members.
Regarding this event our english teacher gave us task of interviewing the lecturers from any university. But since i was a committee, i did’nt have time to interview any so i’m her to tell you waht i do at that time.
I was a member of publication and documentation division. I was given the tasks to photograph Mr. Ridwan Kamil, the governor of my province, West Java Province.
I was told to came at 5 am and help other’s division since my task hasn’t started yet. So me and my friend help the logistic division to prepare the 12th grade’s room that wll be used a one of the venues. I help clean the room and stacking chairs and tables. I too help the field division to sweep the students.
In the afternoon, Mr. Ridwan Kamil came, ther are many photographers and people that tails after him.so i have to chase him around and follows him everywhere he goes to take photos of him.i even have to crawl on the ground to take this photo of him.

After he go, i continue to help other division since my job has ended.
Thank you and love yourself <3

Comments

Popular Posts