Dream


Hello! It’s been a while since i posted something here.
Today, I’d like to post about myself. I was born in Bandung, in the 1st of october 2002. I went to Luqmanul akim Islamic Elementary School, because my parent want me to have a firm foundation about my religion, Islam.For my Junior High sSchool, i went to Junior High School 2 Bandung and now i’m studying at Senior High School 3 Bandung which is in the same area as my previous school.
My hobby is reading novels, comics and short stories. I can read fast and often do binge reading for a huge ad thick novel in a few hours. This leads me to have to wear a thick glasses until today. My other hobby is playing piano. I’ve been playing piano since elementary school, and i’m still studying it until now. I’ve compete in various piano competition and do many piano exams. It’s like school but piano. But i lacked confidencs in my piano skills and it’s true that i still lacked much. I’m very shy to show my piano training or a song that i haven’t finished studying to others and even when i have been to various competition my leg still tremble when i play in front of the crowds.
You can choose to believe it or not, but i have a knack or a strong feeling in a competition. I’ll know if i’ll win or not and this strong feeling has never been wrong for my whole lfe.  It’s this, when i know i’ll win, after i perform i’ll check if my heart is beating really fast and i’m feelng nervous or not. If i’m nervos then i won’t win, but if i’m calm, then i’ll surely win. Hehe
My last hobby is listening to music. Music has been my solace for god knows how long. If i’m a or i’m about to cry over something, i just turn on the music and i’ll be happy again J. I love singing to the music also, but i can’t sing. So i’ll just have mercy on people’s ears and only singing when no one is around.
My goal for the future is for me to know who i am and know what i want. I want to have a dream an be decisive about it. i want to have a better personality like be more hardworking, less lazy, mor emphatetic, less egoistic, mor independent, less clingy, more frugal, and less lavish.
My positive personality as dar as i know is that i’m curious, honest (more like i can’t lie), i can hide my emotions well, and i can handle pressure. My negative personality is i’m lazy, over clingy, lavish, egoistic, shy, and i’m a bad adviser.
My achievement is that i got the highest score for my national exam in elemantary school. And i won many piano competition. I hope i can more in the future, amen.
That’s it from me, thank you and always love yourself <3

Comments

Popular Posts