Dialogue

My english teacher gave us this dialogue assigment about introduction when two people met each other casually. My partner name is Qonitatur Rasyidah, she also is my deskmate at class X MIPA 5. Before going to SMAN 3 and ends up in the same class, we went to the same Junior High School together. That is SMPN 2, although we weren't close back then. So, let's start the assignment!

Shalma and Qonita met at SMPN 2 Bandung's canteen. They have seen each other before but never realize that they went to the same Junior High School and the same Senior High School.

Shalma : "Hey! I think I've seen you before"

Qonita :  "Yeah. Your face looks familiar too"

Shalma : "Are you, by any chance, studying at SMAN 3?"

Qonita : "Yes! Why you asked?"

Shalma : "i'm studying there too... but you know, I've seen you around far longer than that"

Qonita : "Oh! I remember now! We've talked to each other at eighth grade!"

Shalma : "Yeah I remember! Sorry, I think my amnesia kicked in hehe..."

Qonita : "That's okay, I forgot what we talked about too. By the way, what are you doing at Doea's canteen?"

Shalma : "Well, since Doea's canteen's food are much cheaper..."

Qonita : 'I know right? I miss the food so much"

Shalma : "Me too, but you know what? We haven't introuduced ourselves yet. My name is Shalma."

Qonita : "Oh hahaha how can we forget about that? My name is Qonita. It's a pleasure to meet you"

Shalma : "The pleasure is mine. Unfortunately, I have to go home in fifteen minutes. You know, traffic and all"

Qonita : "Why? Where do you live? How do you get there?"

Shalma : "In Arcamanik, I use public transportation."

Qonita : "Oh really? I live in Antapani. I think we go to the same direction. Should we go home together?"

Shalma : "Really? Let just go home right now."

Qonita : "Okay"

In the end, Shalma and Qonita went home together.

So that's the dialogue Qonita and I made. Thank you for reading!



Comments

Popular Posts