Hello it's me.

     Hello! The name is Shalma Octavina Kurnia, you can call me Shalma. now i'm studying at National Senior High School 3 Bandung. I'm in grade 10th so i'm 14 years old as of now, but shortly I'll be 15 at October the 1st. This blog is one of many things i studied there.
     I'm live my whole life in Bandung.  It's a beautiful city that i could live comfortably in. But that traffic though. Definitely could live without that.
     I'm the oldest of three sister in my family. While that means i rule the nation, 2 younger sister also means nightmare. Especially if the younger is a super strong and always angry girl that could put you down (literally) anytime, and the youngest is parent's favorite so i can't bully her too much. Sisters are made to be bullied! Seriously.
     My dad is the worst comedian ever. All that dad jokes... like dad please. But sometimes it's funny because it's not funny. He loves to read, sleep, and eating my mom's cooking. My mom is the best chef ever, every recipe that she made instantly becomes a favorite. She could mix ingredients together as she want and there would be hunger games. A total opposite of me that ruin every single cooking i made.
     The unique thing about my parents is that my dad while appear to be a "i-don't-care-what-you-do" type of person, he is the one that always remember important dates. Such as birthday, wedding anniversary, and so on. My caring mom is the total opposite. She forgets about my dad's birthday only to remember it 1 month later! Poor dad.
     I don't like responsbility and pressure. I hate cockroach and i have trypophobia. i like vegetable, chocolate, and cake.
     I don't have any dreams by the way. Right now i just going with the flow and try as hard as i can. I'm lucky to have family that doesn't force their dreams to me, it's just me that has problem i think. I'll think about my dreams on my way, and when i finally found it, i hope i can achieve it. My goal in life is too learn as many language as i can, i hope i can master english and learn german. Maybe a couple of language later too.
    About friends, i hope that i can befriend as many people and the friend i already made here wouldn't be a one-time-friend only. i hope we can live life at school happily and solve problems we will have in the future. So we can graduate this school together.
    So this is me, you might find me a super boring ordinary girl but that's okay. Glad to know you too!


Comments

Popular Posts