Reccomendation Letter for Jona

To scholarship selection committee

I'm writing this letter on behalf of my student Rumondang Jona, who is applying for Vocal Scholarship Program. Without a doubt, Jona is one of the strongest student I've had the pleasure teaching. 

I'm Jona's vocal coach and I have thought her for the last 7 years. Her performance and talent is outstanding. She is a hard worker and she is willing to train for hours to sing a song perfectly.

Jona is polite and kind to everyone. She is always willing to help her fellow choir mates. She is very disciplined, Jona is always the first to come to our choir lesson. With her ambitious and love to learn personality,  I can guarantee that she is the perfect person to get the scholarship.

Jona always wanted to be the best singer who can give back to others. She often performs at her school and get a lot of compliments because of it.

Jona has won FLS2N Solo Singing (Held by the gov.), Silver Medal for National PESPARAWI (Held by the gov),  2nd winner on Pos Indonesia Choir Competition, 1st winner Central Park Choir Competition and a lot more. 

I can guarantee that Rumondang Jona is the perfect candidate for your Scholarship Program. If you have any questions you can contact me at my email. 

Thanking you sincerely,

Shalma Octavina 

Comments

Popular Posts