My plan for the next vacation

Hello everyone! Back again with me, Shalma and my usual partner Qonita. Today we're going to do a conversation about our plan for the next holiday. It's still far, i know, but befopre you know it. It'll come in a blink of eye! So... Enjoy!

Qonita : "Hi Shalma! What's up?"
Shalma : "Hi Qoni! I'm doing good."
Qonita : "As you know, we'll have our vacation soon. Do you have any plans for the next vacation?"
Shalma : "Well, i haven't planned anything. But, it would be great of i can travel somewhere far with my friends."
Qonita : "Um.. somewhere far like where?"
Shalma : "I don't know, like beach or amusement park."
Qonita : "Well, that's cool! is it in the country or outside?"
Shalma :"My parents will allow it if it's in the country. Somewhere where we can travel by bus together."
Qonita : "Why do you want to do it?"
Shalma : "Because it's fun, of course."
Qonita : "You'll stay stay overnight right? How long will you take vacation there?"
Shalma : "One or two nights."
Qomita : "Well, that's cool"
Shalma : "Enough about me, how about your plans?"
Qonita : "Well, I have planned to go to Lombok."
Shalma : "that's wonderful! With whom will you spend your vacation with?"
Qonita : " I'm going to go there with my family."
Shalma : "How will you go there?"
Qonita : "Plane. But i'm kind of nervous of boarding a plane."
Shalma : "Why? did you have any bad experience with plane before?"
Qonita : "Not really, but i have a fear of height so it's kind of scary."
Shalma : "It's okay, you'll get used to it later.
Qonita : "I hope so."
Shalma : But if you're scared of height, why would you go to Lombok?""
Qonita : "Honestly, I haven't gone to any beach before so i really want to go to Lombok to see the beaches."
Shalma : "Don't worry, you'll see one soon."
Qonita : "Yeah. I'm sorry Shalma, I have to go now. Hope you have a great weekend!"
Shalma : "It's okay, have a nice weekend too. See you!

So that is my plans, i didn't mention it but i hope i can travel with my family too, and trying new recipe with my mom. I've mentioned it right? She is an excelent cook! Come share with me yourplan for the next holiday too!


Comments

Popular Posts